Saturday, August 21, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Amazing Topiary gardens!

I had never seen such an amazing topiary garden as this one! I really felt like Alice in Wonderland at the amazing Levens Hall Gardens in the Lake District!


its just magical! to be in a garden like this...

Simply Impressive!!!

The picture below reminds me of a garden coming out of a Jane Austen book! probably from Emma :)





I could have spent the hole day there! just wondering around and enjoying the view!



secret gates...


gorgeous!



"A grade I listed garden dating from 1694 – through a combination of circumstance and love the gardens at Levens Hall have survived in their original design. The topiary is some of the oldest in the world and justifiably famous. "


simply amazing! no words to describe it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's amazing! What a beautiful place!

Post a Comment